1) The committee will provide a single page website with email contact to endorsed candidates at no charge for the domain name or the hosting of the website. The website will use Word Press, and the associated email address will adhere to the pattern email@example.com. A single web page only is provided at no cost. If the candidate would like to develop the website beyond the basic single web page offering, they may do so using Word Press or any other website development option. The committee will transfer the domain name or provide continued hosting, as requested.
2) The committee will include information about every candidate approved by the Executive Board on the Primary Election canvassing materials and on the website. For the General Election, the committee will include information about every endorsed candidate on canvassing materials and on the website. We do not necessarily approve nor endorse all candidates.
3) The committee encourages candidates to use a union print shop for palm cards and yard signs and other candidate materials. The committee has used Cheltenham Printing over the past several years and been very pleased. They’re accommodating and very helpful. Candidates should let Cheltenham Printing know they were recommended by Wyomissing Democrats PAC. They were recommended to us by the Berks County Democratic Committee. As possible, the union label should be part of every candidate material.
4) The committee will host two petition-signing open houses and invite local registered Democrats to attend. The dates and times will be announced each year. Candidates are invited to attend to meet Democratic voters.
5) The committee will post candidate events on its website, at the request of the candidates.
Adopted, January 2022